Getting photos taken is a great way to document your life and convince yourself at any given moment that you’re not just a brain floating in a jar somewhere. Get existential evidence with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$39 for a photo shoot package (a $225 total value)
- One 60-minute on-location photo shoot (a $150 value)
- Two 5”x7” prints (a $25 value)
- Two 4”x6” prints (a $20 value)
- One digital image (a $30 value)
- All images are of the same pose<p>
$44 for a Belly to Baby package (a $230 value)
- One 90-minute on-location maternity photo shoot
- One 90-minute on-location newborn photo shoot
- Two 5”x7” prints of your favorite photos, or credit toward an album
- This package includes images of two poses.<p>
The photographer recommends completing the maternity session 28–34 weeks into pregnancy, and the newborn session 1–2 weeks after birth. Both sessions include unlimited shots and wardrobe changes as time allows.
In order to receive photos before Christmas, sessions must be completed by December 1 and photos must be ordered by December 12.<p>
Heidi Joy Photography
A toddler’s first messy encounter with cake; a high school senior’s smile of farewell; a blissful groom’s loving gaze. These are just a few of the sweet moments Heidi Mielke and Emily Blasquez have captured over the years. Heidi brings a fresh, whimsical perspective to photography that shines through in her snapshots. A self-proclaimed perfectionist, she strives not only to collect clients’ memories, but to also make visible their inner spirits and personalities. She lends her services to life’s happiest occasions, documenting everything from engagements and weddings to births and graduations.