Owning a house gives you a place to host family gatherings, a means to develop good credit, and something to drop on wicked witches. There's no place like home with today’s Groupon: for $25, you get a closing cost credit on the purchase or sale of a home from CENTURY 21 New Millennium. This deal is valid for homes in Maryland, DC, and Virginia, and customers must sign a standard buyer/broker agreement and standard listing agreement from one year from the date of purchase. The value of today's Groupon is based upon a percentage of the home's transaction value, and with today's deal, Groupon holders will receive:
- A $250 closing-costs credit on a transaction amount of $149,999 or less, including taxes and fees.
- A $1,000 closing-costs credit on a transaction amount of $150,000–$299,999, including taxes and fees.
- A $2,000 closing-costs credit on a transaction amount of $300,000–$499,999, including taxes and fees.
- A $3,000 closing-costs credit on a transaction amount of $500,000–$749,999, including taxes and fees.
- A $4,000 closing-costs credit on a transaction amount of $750,000 or more, including taxes and fees.
With 13 area offices and more than 500 real-estate professionals, CENTURY 21 New Millennium has been managing successful real-estate searches and sales for more than 10 years. Utilizing CENTURY 21's globally recognized brand name, New Millennium markets properties to top local and national media outlets, as well as a wide variety of specialized marketing channels. Additionally, the CENTURY 21 website features extensive customizable search capabilities that allow homeowners to search according to criteria such as lot size, recent price fluctuations, surrounding school districts, and proximity to active volcanoes. The firm's cache of highly trained real-estate agents will build a strategy based upon customers' needs and preferences, and stands ready to help sell or acquire an idyllic white-picketed domicile.
Downtown - Penn Quarter - Chinatown
1401 Pennsylvania Ave. NW
Washington , District of Columbia 20004Get Directions