- Delicious menu with a variety of classic Mediterranean offerings
- Specialties include Moroccan couscous with schwarma and vegetables ($12.95), hummus combo (with three falafels, 6.95), falafel plate (with hummus and Israeli salad, $9.95) and more
- Sip Israeli beer ($3.95) and coffee ($2.25), or try the popular Holy Land lemonade ($2.75)
- All ingredients and manufacturing procedures conform to Kosher dietary laws
- Quaint, tree-lined neighborhood
- Indoor or pet-friendly patio dining
Valid for lunch at Oakland location only. Not valid on Sundays.
Check, Please featured Holy Land Restaurant:
CityVoters named it “Best Falafel” in the 2010 Best of the BayList competition, and more than 100 Yelpers give Holy Land an average of four stars. > * I have to give this place five stars because it is the best middle eastern food I’ve ever had, period. – Sarah D., Yelp
677 Rand Ave.
Oakland, California 94610Get Directions