What You'll Get
- Delicious menu with a variety of classic Mediterranean offerings
- Specialties include Moroccan couscous with schwarma and vegetables ($12.95), hummus combo (with three falafels, 6.95), falafel plate (with hummus and Israeli salad, $9.95) and more
- Sip Israeli beer ($3.95) and coffee ($2.25), or try the popular Holy Land lemonade ($2.75)
- All ingredients and manufacturing procedures conform to Kosher dietary laws
- Quaint, tree-lined neighborhood
- Indoor or pet-friendly patio dining
Valid for lunch at Oakland location only. Not valid on Sundays.
Check, Please featured Holy Land Restaurant:
CityVoters named it “Best Falafel” in the 2010 Best of the BayList competition, and more than 100 Yelpers give Holy Land an average of four stars. > * I have to give this place five stars because it is the best middle eastern food I’ve ever had, period. – Sarah D., Yelp
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 6, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per table. Valid at Oakland location and for lunch service only. Must use in 1 visit. Not valid on Sundays. Tax and gratuity not included. Not valid with other offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.