Upscale yacht cruises around New York’s most iconic sights and landmarks; tour narration available in eight different languages
About This Deal
Choose from Three Options
- $19 for one-hour boat tour around Manhattan for one ($30.99 value)
- $37 for one-hour boat tour around Manhattan for two ($61.98 value)
- $73 for one-hour boat tour around Manhattan for four ($123.96 value)
- May — October: 10 hourly cruises between 9:30 a.m. — 5:00 p.m.
- November — April: Five hourly cruises between 10:00 a.m. — 4:00 p.m.
Aboard Hornblower’s hour-long International Sightseeing Cruise, you’ll enjoy views of Manhattan’s iconic skyline and landmarks, including the Freedom Tower, the Empire State Building, the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island, the Brooklyn Bridge, the Manhattan Bridge, Governor’s Island, and more.
Cruises depart from Pier 15 and travel down the East River, through New York Harbor, up the Hudson and back along Lower Manhattan’s shoreline. New York in Your Pocket narration device is currently available for purchase in eight languages: English, Chinese (Mandarin), French, German, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, and Spanish.
- One hour cruise with onboard narration
- Views of Statue of Liberty, Brooklyn Bridge, Manhattan skyline, and more
- Audio Tour device in 8 languages available for purchase (English, Italian, (Mandarin), German, Spanish, French, Korean, Portuguese).
- Concessions on board provide fresh hot dogs, muffins, pretzels and a variety of hot and cold items for purchase. Beer, wine, and liquor are also available at extra cost.
About Hornblower Cruises NYC
Hornblower New York offers Dinner, Brunch, Happy Hour and Party Cruises in New York City. Aboard the New York City Lights Dinner Cruise customers experience a sophisticated evening with three-course meal, dancing and amazing views of the Manhattan skyline. The Jazzy Champagne Brunch cruise is the perfect way for all ages to relax, indulge in a brunch buffet and for those of drinking age to enjoy unlimited mimosas. Alive After Five is the perfect place for happy hour drinks for both tourists and locals. Customers can enjoy their beverage of choice while soaking up the best views NYC has to offer. Alternatively, Hornblower’s Rock the Yacht Party Cruise make waves as patrons fill the on board dance floor as the city’s iconic views pass by.