Over time, cell phones have become man’s best friend, much to the chagrin of dogs and Jeremy, who’s known man since elementary school. Get a better connection with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $30 for an iPhone 3G or 3GS glass repair (up to a $64.99 value)
- $49 for an iPhone 4 or 4S glass repair (a $114.99 value)
- $85 for a first- or second-generation iPad glass repair (a $169 value)
- $99 for a third-generation iPad glass repair (a $199 value)
- $25 for $50 worth of repair services<p>
The SmartPhone Clinic’s technicians can repair or replace a wide range of smartphone and computer components, such as Blackberry trackpads ($39.99 and up), HTC Evo 4G displays ($69.99), or Samsung Galaxy LCD panels ($189.99). All repairs carry a 90-day warranty.<p>
The SmartPhone Clinic
Rather than viewing electronics as disposable, The SmartPhone Clinic’s team of technicians aims to give damaged phones and computers a new lease on life. Though shattered screens, cracked LCDs, and erratic track pads may signal the end of a phone’s useful life to some, the staff views them as simple problems with an overnight solution. A turnaround time of 24 hours is typical for even the trickiest of repairs, and as soon as the refurbished phones are back in their owner’s hands, the repaired parts are covered by a 90-day warranty, a 30-day money-back guarantee, and a lifetime supply of digital brownie points.