Sandwich shop featured on the Travel Channel caters to all tastes with myriad creations including the Matt Cain with three types of meat
About This Deal
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card
- Get 10% cash back on your first purchase and 10% cash back on additional purchases, including if the deal is re-claimed
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days
- Cash back is calculated on total bill after tip
- Deal expires 30 days after claimed, but Groupon may re-claim the deal for you
- Cash back is awarded in form of statement credits
- Online orders placed through third-parties are not eligible for cash back
- Most cards are eligible for cash back. See FAQ for details
- For debit cards, select "credit" when you pay. Not all debit purchases may qualify for cash back
- Deal can be used multiple times until it expires
- Deal is subject to Groupon+ Deals Terms
- Enrollment in Groupon+ required. Eligible card will be linked to all Groupon+ participating merchants
About Ike's Love and Sandwiches - Polk St.
When Best Daym Takeout host Daymon Patterson visited Ike's to taste the Menage A Trois sandwich, he described it as an otherworldly experience. "I heard harps playing. It was a magical moment. A baby unicorn ran by, and I believe I was in the Neverending Story."
With more than 200 sandwich combinations on the menu, almost anyone should be able to live their own magical meal at Ike's. It starts with the bread—Dutch Crunch brushed with wheat and rice flours for added texture and smeared with a layer of the shop's secret Dirty Sauce. From there, customers can order anything from the vegan Handsome Owl (vegan breaded chicken) to the meaty Matt Cain with roast beef, turkey and salami. One of the creations was made by Man v. Food's Adam Richman, who was also smitten from first bite, saying, "As far as sandwiches go, I might have very well just left my heart in San Francisco."