The hands are the most appropriate tool for eating Moroccan cuisine, much as they are for greeting a foreign dignitary or provoking a soccer referee. Grab a fistful of flavor with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
$45 for a five-course family-style meal for two, redeemable Friday–Saturday (up to a $90 value) $45 for a five-course family-style meal for two, redeemable Sunday–Thursday (up to a $90 value) $79 for a five-course family-style meal for four, redeemable Friday–Saturday (up to a $180 value) $79 for a five-course family-style meal for four, redeemable Sunday–Thursday (up to a $180 value)
- First course: harrira Moroccan lentil soup
- Second course: Moroccan breads and salads with a side of spicy red harissa
- Third course: appetizer B’stella
- Fourth course: any entree valued up to $45 (may pay the difference for higher-priced entrees)
- Fifth course: dessert with hot Moroccan mint tea
- Click here to see the full five-course menu.
Belly dancers wend sinuously through Imperial Fez’s dimly lit main dining room. On Wednesday, the belly dancers give over the floor to the searing showmanship of fire dancers. While nightly entertainment draws diners’ attentions, the main attraction at Imperial Fez is chef Rafih Benjelloun’s native Moroccan cuisine, which guests devour by the fingerful. Benjelloun seals the flavors of cumin and cilantro into baked legs of lamb and infuses mountains of couscous with the flavors of apricot, raisin, and sweet onions. Embroidered cushioned benches for seating complete the authenticity of guests’ Moroccan dining experience.