What You'll Get
- $10 for $20 JCPenney eGift Card
In 1902, James Cash Penney founded The Golden Rule in Kemmerer, WY. The store's name was indicative of its mission: treat others as you want to be treated. Even though the company has long been known as JCPenney, its mission remains the same. Read on to learn about a few of the key numbers behind the apparel and home-furnishing retailer.
- 1,020 JCPenney stores are scattered across the United States and Puerto Rico
- 2015—the year Forbes' recognized the company as one of America's best employers
- 39 JCPenney-exclusive brands, such as Bisou Bisou, Eva Longoria Home, and MSX by Michael Strahan
- 25% of the stores' merchandise is women's apparel, followed closely by men’s apparel and accessories, then home items
- 7+ organizations have partnered with JCPenney Cares, JCPenney's nonprofit organization, which aims to help kids succeed in and out of the classroom
The Fine Print
Limit 1 per person. The full value of the JCPenney eGiftCard never expires. Redeemable in-store and online. Valid only in the U.S. FINAL SALE; no returns. See full terms and conditions. For questions regarding this offer, please contact Groupon. Not valid with Groupon promo codes. Invite only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.