- 2-Hour Private Introductory Riding Lesson For One (Ages Nine and up)
- 2-Hour Private Introductory Riding Lesson For Two (Ages Nine and up)
- 30 minutes of learning about horse care and handling
- 60 minute riding lesson
- 30 minutes of horse care
- 1-Hour Private Introductory Riding Lesson For Ages Five-Eight
- 10 minutes of ground work
- 30 minute riding lesson
- 20 minutes of horse care
A Chat with Joyful Noise Riding Academy
1.What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition?
We offer beginner lessons which include learning horse care, handling, and riding. Safety comes first for horse and rider so we take our time to really get the basics. We focus on riding correctly while enjoying a relationship with our horses. We have a small quiet facility where you receive individual attention without stress or pressure to compete.
2. What was the inspiration to start or run this business?
I wanted to be able to share my love for horses and educate others on how to ride and take care of horses.
3. What do you love most about your job?
Working with people that share my enthusiasm and seeing their excitement as they work with the horses.
4. What is the best reaction you’ve ever gotten from a customer?
I had a very excited little girl come out for her first lesson. This was her first time around horses. Once she sat in the saddle, the horse suddenly seemed huge and she became nervous. After getting to know me and the horse we slowly worked together as her excitement started to return. By the end of her lesson she was laughing and did not want to leave. As soon as she got back to her mom she asked when she could come back.