BYOB eatery serves dishes from different regions of India, including chicken tikka kebabs, lamb in spicy vindaloo curry, and chili paneer
What You'll Get
- $30 Value Towards Indian Food
The Fine Print
About Kinara Cuisine of India
India is a vast nation, one that's home to culinary traditions as distinctive as they are delicious. At Kinara Cuisine of India, chefs bring many of these different dishes under one roof. Within this BYOB establishment, northern specialties such as tandoori chicken and fish mingle with southwestern favorites such as Goa–style shrimp curry. Before you place your order, check out this sample menu for some mealtime inspiration:
- Appetizers: Try the samosas stuffed with ground lamb, or order up a basket of assorted tandoori breads.
- Entrees: Tandoor-baked chicken is popular, as is the spicy, slightly sour lamb vindaloo.
- Vegetarian entrees: Enjoy the matar paneer's combo of fresh cheese and curried peas, or sample the baghara baingan, which features baby eggplant in a creamy peanut-tomato sauce.
- Dessert: End the night on a sweet note with a bowl of kheer, a rice pudding flavored with mangoes or strawberries.