USATF-certified race takes place in green suburban neighborhoods and gathers both individual competitors and whole families
About This Deal
- 10-Miler Race Entry for One
- 10-Miler Race Entry for Two
- 5K Race Entry for One
- 5K Race Entry for Two
- Finisher’s medal (10 Miler)
- Gender-specific technical T-shirt (10 Miler and 5K)
- Bananas, bagels, and more
A Chat with King Of Prussia 10 Miler
1.What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition? A great Broad Street alternative - We offer a challenging, scenic 10-mile loop with plenty of hills through King of Prussia, beginning and ending at Heuser Park on Beidler Road. Course is USATF certified. The 5K course is a rolling loop that also starts and finishes at Heuser Park. 5K and 10 Mile finishers receive gender specific technical shirts. 10 Miler finishers receive medals.
2. What was the inspiration to start or run this business? A decade ago there were no suburban 10 milers and we thought we could be successful if the race was well designed and organized, many of our volunteers are competitive runners and felt the same way!
3. What do you love most about your job? Race Director says, “It is run entirely by volunteers and has lasted and grown for a decade.”
4. What is the best reaction you’ve ever gotten from a customer? “I really enjoyed this race. Packet pick-up was easy and quick. Plenty of port a potties. Volunteers were great. Water every 2 miles. Timing results were same day! Tough course but the hills made it fun.”