All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Some things you just don’t want to miss, like a concert by your favorite musician or the part of the news where they say why they’re showing your picture. Don’t miss a beat with this GrouponLive deal.
- Kiss 95.1 Grave Diggers Ball 2013, featuring Flo Rider
- When: Saturday, October 26, at 6 p.m.
- Where: Dixie’s Tavern Parking Lot
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $30 for one front-stage VIP ticket (up to a $67.19 value)
- $59 for two Groupons, each good for one front-stage VIP ticket (up to a $134.38 value)<p>
Kiss 95.1 Grave Diggers Ball 2013
- What to expect: the 12th edition of a Charlotte tradition, filled with endless dance music, contests for scariest and sexiest costumes, top-tier talent
- This year’s headliner: Flo Rida
- Name Flo Rida puts on his tax forms: Tramar Lacel Dillard
- His talents: churning out dance anthems that bubble over with gleeful braggadocio, turning the innocent act of whistling into sexual innuendo
- Cohorts that have benefited from his skills: Ke$ha, T-Pain, Timbaland
- Flo Rida jams in dance-floor perpetuity: “Low,” “Right Round”
- What Shawty got: low low low low, low low low low
- Possible treats for Flo Rida fans: new tracks from his upcoming album, The Perfect 10
- What to wear: your flashiest or scariest Halloween costume, or dress up like Flo Rida and see if you instantly gain an entourage
- What you can win: $10,000 in cash and prizes<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 26, 2013. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Valid only for tickets on the date of the event listed and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates. Front stage VIP area is the enclosed, exclusive, standing room viewing area, at the front of the stage. Must be 18 or older. Rain or shine event. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Event starts at 6pm. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Rooftop 210
Your next meal awaits at Rooftop 210 in Charlotte. Toast your evening out at this restaurant with a glass of beer or wine from their lengthy drink list. Warm weather, delectable dishes, and an awesome atmosphere make for a dream night out at Rooftop 210. The lively clientele and reverberating tunes result in a noisy scene, so don't plan any quiet conversation at the restaurant. Perfect for an after-work outing, Rooftop 210 won't require you to change outfits before dining as the dress here is super casual. At Rooftop 210, you won't have to worry about circling the block multiple times to find parking. Menu items at Rooftop 210 tend to be mid-priced, so expect to plop down about $30 per person to dine here.