Some things you just don’t want to miss, like a concert by your favorite musician or the part of the news where they say why they’re showing your picture. Don’t miss a beat with this GrouponLive deal.
- Kiss 95.1 Grave Diggers Ball 2013, featuring Flo Rider
- When: Saturday, October 26, at 6 p.m.
- Where: Dixie’s Tavern Parking Lot
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $30 for one front-stage VIP ticket (up to a $67.19 value)
- $59 for two Groupons, each good for one front-stage VIP ticket (up to a $134.38 value)<p>
Kiss 95.1 Grave Diggers Ball 2013
- What to expect: the 12th edition of a Charlotte tradition, filled with endless dance music, contests for scariest and sexiest costumes, top-tier talent
- This year’s headliner: Flo Rida
- Name Flo Rida puts on his tax forms: Tramar Lacel Dillard
- His talents: churning out dance anthems that bubble over with gleeful braggadocio, turning the innocent act of whistling into sexual innuendo
- Cohorts that have benefited from his skills: Ke$ha, T-Pain, Timbaland
- Flo Rida jams in dance-floor perpetuity: “Low,” “Right Round”
- What Shawty got: low low low low, low low low low
- Possible treats for Flo Rida fans: new tracks from his upcoming album, The Perfect 10
- What to wear: your flashiest or scariest Halloween costume, or dress up like Flo Rida and see if you instantly gain an entourage
- What you can win: $10,000 in cash and prizes<p>
Talk Derby To Me at Rooftop 210
Every year in May, people across the country gather together to celebrate the Kentucky Derby. It's customary to not only watch the prized thoroughbreds tear around the race track, but also to embrace Derby traditions that have been upheld for nearly 100 years.
Rooftop 210 adds to the fun with its Talk Derby To Me event on Saturday, May 2. From 2 p.m. to 8 p.m., ladies in giant hats and gentlemen in dapper bow ties sip cocktails from the mint julep bar and play tailgate games, including corn hole, life-size jenga, beer pong, and flip cup. They can also participate in Derby-themed competitions, such as the Cutest and Biggest Hat competition, Best Bowtie competition, and Best Dressed Couple competition. One game, the "Run for the Roses" human horse race, even allows revelers to climb on each other's backs and race toward the finish line while yelling, "Hi-yo, Jonathan! Away!"
72% of 392 customers recommend
“It was a little warm out, my suggestion would be to hold the event when it's a little cooler like after 5pm”
“Craft beer festival was well organized with lots of vendors & a diverse crowd - great fun, great beer & ciders”
“It's super hot at 2 but you don't need 5 hours to taste beer. You can get there a little later. Also we saw a lot of people with pretzel necklaces to help with taste...”
“It's super hot at 2 but you don't need 5 hours to taste beer. You can get there a little later. Also we saw a lot of people with pretzel necklaces to help with taste of the beers to clean the palate.”
301 E 7th St.
Charlotte, North Carolina 28202Get Directions