What You'll Get
Vodka comes from fermenting grains or potatoes, just as wine comes from criticizing grapes until they cry. Drink your fruit and veggies with this Groupon.
Choose From Three Options
- $39 for dinner and drinks for 2 (up to a $93 total value)
- $69 for dinner and drinks for 4 (up to a $186 total value)
- $175 for dinner and drinks for 10 (up to a $465 total value)
All options include the following for each person:
- Kit Kat or Caesar salad (a $10 value each)
- Entree chosen from the Sauteed Salmon, Chicken and Waffles, Pasta Primavera or the Kit Kat Burger featuring Allen Brothers Prime Beef (up to a $23 value each)
- Cocktail chosen from a Kit Kat Martini, Lady Gaga Martini, Pomegranate Martini, Cherry Tree Martini, Tropical Diva Martini, or Chocolate Martini (a $13.50 value each)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 28, 2014. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per reservation. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Dine-in only. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Not valid on 2/13-2/16, 10/31, New Year's Eve, or other holidays. Mandatory 18% service fee not included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Kit Kat Lounge & Supper Club
At the Kit Kat Lounge & Supper Club in the heart of Boystown, Sunny Dee-Lite leads the troupe of divas enhance the upscale dining experience with a sexy, sassy female impersonation show featuring such pseudo-stars as Tina Turner, Lady Gaga, and Dolly Parton. Every 20 minutes or so, the restaurant becomes a stage for the likes of Madam X, known for her big, elaborate costumes, and Mokha Montrese, winner of the title Miss Continental in 2010. The dinner menu is nearly as dazzling, filled with entrees bearing the names of Golden Age film stars such as Paul Newman, Mae West, and Marlon Brando. Despite their star-studded titles, most dishes feature classic American comfort food such as chicken and waffles, teriyaki glazed salmon, and spinach and ricotta stuffed ravioli.