Smartraining uses a digital key that plugs into strength and cardio machines; fitness programs feature guided workouts and nutrition plan
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $37.50 for a fitness consultation, 15 Smartraining sessions, and 15 cardio sessions ($108 value)
- $185 for a 5-week summer shape up program ($407 value)
Smartraining sessions feature a digital key that plugs into strength and cardion machines to display custom reps, speed, and intensity based on your individualized fitness consultation.
The fitness program includes:
- Two weeks of foundational, total-body strength conditioning and coached cardio sessions
- Six guided strength training sessions and unlimited cardio sessions
- 21 days of intense, individualized, total-body strength conditioning and coached cardio sessions
- 12 guided strength training sessions and unlimited cardio sessions
- Two overall strength assessments to monitor progress
- Individualized nutrition plan and guidance
- Unlimited body composition measurements
- You own individualized website that tracks progress
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Customer has 30 days to complete all sessions on option one or 6 weeks to complete the program. Registration required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Koko FitClub
Koko FitClub’s digital keys unlock personalized strength-training regimens tailored to each guest’s abilities and goals. Each user receives a small, USB-like device that stores personal fitness data, which is extracted during an initial fitness consultation. During each workout, guests plug their keys into the host of strength-training and cardio equipment. Based on the key’s data, the machines display the user’s ideal strength-training and resistance level or number of reps for each session—and even rate how they’re performing. The system adapts routines as members work toward their goals, offering them the intelligence of a personal trainer without the costly fees or hassle of matching schedules. Online tracking further digitizes training, allowing users to see their progress on their home computers, in the very same browser where they’ll soon order smaller clown suits.