- $100 Worth of Gift Cards to Pop’s for Italian, One Eyed Betty’s and More, Plus an Extra $25 Gift Card for Yourself
- Cantina Diablo’s - Tex-Mex
- One-Eyed Betty’s - Beer & Pub Fare
- Red Fox - English Pub
- Pop’s for Italian - Wood-Fired Pizza and Family-Style Italian
- Rosie O’Grady’s - Scratch Kitchen Serving Burgers, Seafood, and Fresh-Cut Fries
Kramer Restaurant Group
United under a single banner, the Kramer Restaurant Group's establishments share a love for good food and good drinks. Here's a rundown of each place you can visit with this Groupon:
- Red Fox English Pub: a sanctuary for fans of Premier League soccer as well as traditional English fare, from fish 'n chips and Yorkshire pudding to a variety of 38 beers on tap. During the warmer months, guests can dine on the patio among the couches and fire pits.
- Cantina Diablo's: It isn't just the spicy chipotle shrimp or Rio Grande Valley produce that make this Tex-Mex joint unique. The cantina is also home to the self-proclaimed coldest beer in Michigan—kept as close to freezing as possible at a refreshing 32° F.
- Pop's for Italian: a family-owned family restaurant that serves a full array of homemade Italian specialities, from Neapolitan pizza with a slightly charred crust to fettucini alfredo
- One-Eyed Betty's: At this hip, open-space bar music and pinball keep things lively, but the 44 rotating taps of craft beer—not to mention the countless whiskies available—are what turns the fun and games into a social affair.
- Rosie O'Grady's: Chefs roll up their riveting sleeves to make burgers, seafood, and fresh-cut fries all from scratch.