For $5, you get $10 worth of coffee, sandwiches, and baked goods at La Boulangerie French Bakery & Cafe in Fig Garden Village.
- Cafe and bakery featuring organic coffee, a fresh cafe menu, and a large assortment of French-inspired baked goods
- Breakfast offers muffins, scones, and Danishes, or more savory items such as quiche a la carte or sausage and egg croissants
- Both cold sandwiches and grilled sandwiches are available ($7.34–$7.99 on average)
- Try the soup du jour ($3.83 for a cup, $4.54 for a bowl) or the country salad with albacore tuna, avocado and herb Dijon vinaigrette ($7.72)
- Vast cake menu, including German chocolate cake, passion fruit cake, and gâteau au chocolat
La Boulangerie Cafe
With baskets full of hand-plucked, wild blueberries, Vincent Colombet and his cousins happily crammed into their Alsatian grandmother's tiny kitchen. In that quaint room, equipped with only a wood-burning cast-iron stove, Vincent learned over the years how to tuck berries into pies, prepare meats sourced from neighboring farms, and eventually produce elaborate meals for his entire family.
Driven by his passion for French family-style cuisine, he traveled to Paris before a longing for experiences abroad tugged him across the pond and into the arms of the Windy City in 2004. The following year he opened Cook Au Vin, where he leads three-hour BYOB cooking classes centered around classic techniques and organic ingredients. Patrons may also enlist the Cook Au Vin team to cater special events, or swing by Colombet's Logan Square bakery, La Boulangerie, for butter-infused inhalations, freshly made crepes, and crusty baguettes.
730 W Shaw Ave.
Fresno, California 93704Get Directions