Choose from Three Options
Live Fire Range
- $31 for an introduction to gun safety session for one ($60 value)
- $58 for an introduction to gun safety session for two ($120 value)
- $205 for an in-home empowerment party for up to 10 people ($400 value)
Each introduction to gun safety session lasts 50 minutes and includes 15 rounds of live firing practice at a range, plus rental of a gun, ammunition, and eye and ear protection.
During the in-home empowerment party, an instructor leads a one-hour lecture on gun safety and gun handling before allowing the group to practice firing using laser training devices and mock firearms. No live firearms will be used.
Ladies: Learn, Lock & Load
- At-home training with laser simulation
- Laser weapons let you practice gripping, aiming, and shooting
- Options for live-fire instruction at a local range (with ammo and gun rentals)
- NRA-certified class instruction
- Personal safety and defensive shooting training
- Gun safety classes for non–gun owners
Meet the Team
The CEO and director of Ladies: Learn, Lock & Load, Antoinette M. Reaves, founded her company on the belief that every woman should have an opportunity to learn about gun safety and self defense. To help her in this mission, Ms. Reaves assembled a team of expert instructors that includes Dan Purnell, who backs up his NRA certification with a masters degree in education, and Stan Martin, a former police officer who has been teaching about gun safety for more than three decades.