Medical experts help clients achieve their weight-loss goals by providing a comprehensive program which may include medications / injections
About This Deal
Four-Week Program includes:
- Initial visit with a licensed medical provider
- InBody body composition analysis, history, and physical exam
- Three additional consecutive weekly weigh-ins
- Program materials
Eight-Week Program includes:
- Initial visit with a licensed medical provider that includes
- InBody body composition analysis and history
- Physical exam
- Four-week follow-up and progress review with a licensed medical provider that includes additional InBody body composition analysis
- Six additional consecutive weekly weigh-ins
- Program materials
- Lab analysis is required to determine other medical causes of obesity.
- Learn2Lose offers labs at highly discounted prices for those who do not bring recent blood work (less than 120 days old) to the first appointment.
- Vitamin B12 occurs naturally in many foods, including meat, fish, and dairy products. B12 deficiency can lead to weakness and fatigue—two culprits that often keep people from sticking to their diet and exercise plans.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about B12 injections.
About Learn2Lose - Medical Weight Loss & Facial Aesthetics
Dr. David A. Croland doesn't overlook any weapon in the fight against fat. Since 1995, the bariatric medicine physician has been designing and supervising medical weight-loss programs that can include lipotropic injections to optimize metabolism and prescription appetite suppressants to cut cravings. The exact course each patient follows is determined by an initial visit, during which a staff member may run a computerized body-composition analysis, perform an EKG to check the patient's heart health if medically indicated, and take pictures so the patient has an alibi in case he or she is later wrongfully accused of pickpocketing the governor.
But though weight loss is the clinic's focus, it's not its only function. It's also equipped to test for food sensitivities and provide bioidentical hormone replacement to offset the effects of menopause. Dr. Croland even offers aesthetic services, and, unlike at some medical offices, the doctor performs all of them himself. These treatments range from smoothing skin with Botox, Dysport, Restylane, and Juvederm to erasing fine lines with chemical peels.