About Little Viet Garden
Though Little Viet Garden opened in December 2016, it's not entirely new to the Washington food scene—and neither are its owners, Michael Phan and Anh Hong. A reincarnation of Little Viet Garden in Clarendon, the new restaurant makes more than 100 authentic Vietnamese dishes—double the amount offered by its predecessor, which curried favor at every level of the foodie food chain until its closing circa 2008. It also boasts some of the same management: Phan and Hong were part of the family team behind the original Little Viet Garden, until they left to chart a new culinary path in 2000.
That experience led the husband-and-wife team down a few different roads, including that of Banh Ta Deli, where Hong cultivated her love of crafting banh mi. While they still incorporate these distinctive Vietnamese-style sandwiches into the menu at Little Viet Garden, they also offer dishes including:
- Shrimp tamarind soup: shrimp, celery, bean sprouts, pineapple, and more, all swimming in a tamarind broth
- Whole crispy flounder: deep-fried whole fish served with steamed rice and a spicy ginger sauce
- Caramel pork clay pot: pork tenderloin and black pepper simmered in a caramel-pepper sauce and served with steamed white rice
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
The Fine Print
What You'll Get
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card
- Get 30% cash back on your first purchase and 10% cash back on additional purchases, including if the deal is re-claimed
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days