Among ways to start the morning, eating a balanced breakfast is second only to jogging with the sheep you counted the night before. Get your stomach off on the right foot with today's Groupon to Louie's Place in Allendale. Choose between the following options:
- For $12, you get breakfast for two (up to a $25.50 value), which includes:
- Any two breakfast options (up to a $9 value each)
- One side (up to a $3.50 value)
- Two drinks (up to a $2 value each)
- For $26, you get dinner for two (up to a $57 value), which includes:
- One appetizer (up to a $9 value)
- Any two entrees (up to a $24 value each)
The culinary captains at Louie's Place handcraft contemporary American fare from scratch using fresh ingredients. For breakfast, morning-time duos can take on a stack of buttermilk pancakes, which are flexible enough to harbor chocolate chips, team up with bacon, or greet the morning with tabletop sun salutations. Build-your-own omelets arrive outfitted with up to four choice ingredients, such as ham, spinach, and corned beef, or brie-stuffed french toast brandishes a cloak of banana-almond syrup. Alternatively, pairs who choose the dinner option can kick off nighttime noshing with french onion soup or a platter of mussels. Seafood dishes highlight the entree menu in the form of broiled salmon, grilled shrimp, and yellowfin tuna that's seared to perfection and served alongside a fresh pineapple salsa. Additionally, two choice sides volunteer to further decorate plates, including baked potatoes, hand-cut fries, and, upon customer request, decorative throw pillows.
29 W Allendale Ave.
Allendale, New Jersey 07401