12’x40’ boat takes tourists on an educational drift through swampland to soak in such sights as alligators and 2,000-year-old burial ground
What You'll Get
- Departure time: 9:40 a.m., 12:10 pm., 2:10 p.m., and 4:15 p.m.
- Departure location: 9706 Barataria Blvd Marrero LA 70072
- Tours last about two hours
- 12’x40’ tour boat captained by knowledgeable Barataria Swamps natives
- See wildlife such as birds, snakes, turtles, and alligators and sights including a fishing village, a 2,000-year-old Indian burial mound, and a Cajun cemetery
- Free admission for children under 3
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Subject to availability. Reservation required. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Louisiana Tour Company
Formed in 1989, the Louisiana Tour Company started out by organizing Swamp tours narrated by knowledgeable boat captains. Today, the company has grown to offer other excursions such as city Ghost tours on foot, visits to plantations in a van, and Airboat tours of swamp and marshland on the backs of indigenous amphibians. Three-hour New Orleans City and Post-Katrina tours invite sightseers to load up into a minibus to visit city landmarks and areas ravaged by Hurricane Katrina.