MadLIfe’s seasonal menu may include pan-sautéed grouper, barbecue pork shoulder, fried green tomatoes, and pimento cheese and ham sandwiches
100% Verified ReviewsAll reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
fried green tomatoes
See all reviews
10 ratings8 reviews
Had the fried chicken breast and grits. The food was good but service was slow. I guess that is to be expected on a Friday evening.
2 ratings1 reviews
Love this place. Food is awesome and staff is great!
16 ratings16 reviews
Madlife is great. Good food & music on Friday nights.
TammyTOP REVIEWERHELPFUL REVIEWER
7 ratings7 reviews
The food was great, the staff was friendly and the atmosphere was very relaxing, but upbeat.
Food was good, liked the atmosphere.
6 ratings1 reviews
So pleasant eating outside with live music, we had barbecue pork sandwich that was excellent & service was good as well!
50 ratings21 reviews
This is our favorite restaurant in Woodstock. Relaxing atmosphere, friendly service and consistently great food!
25 ratings6 reviews
Excellent food and service
What You'll Get
- $20 Value Towards Lunch, Valid Saturday - Sunday
- $30 Value Towards Dinner, Valid Wednesday, Thursday, or Sunday
- $25 Value Towards Dinner, Valid Friday or Saturday
Friday and Saturday have no set close time—the venue closes whenever the late show is over. The Grill closes about 1 hour before the end of the late show.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Minimum of 2 people per party. Not valid with any other discounts or promotions. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for the purchase of alcohol. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About MadLife Stage & Studios Grill
- What to expect: an eclectic brick building that’s features a southern tradition restaurant along with a state-of-the-art music venue and production studios.
- The menu: features artfully plated Southern cuisine using seasonal ingredients. Meats are smoked in-house, and breads and desserts are made in-house.
- Dishes may include: barbecue pork shoulder, grilled perch, and smoked chicken wings.
- The venue: showcases established acts, newcomers, and tribute bands alike in intimate setting.