Participants can relax and enjoy private sail trip with experienced captain and admire views of Marina bay area
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- What’s included: sail of choice with a captain
- Departure time: depending on option purchased
- Tradewind: 1: 30 pm to 2:30 pm
- Marine Life Sail: 11:45 am to 12:45 pm
- Departure location: 2424 Kalakaua Avenue, Honolulu, HI 96815
- Shared charter
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Online reservation required. Subject to availability. Subject to weather. Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About ManaKai Catamaran
In the Hawaiian language, mana kai means spirit of the sea. But for Captain Woody Brown of ManaKai Catamaran, the word means so much more. In the 1940s, his father built the family's first catamaran—which he named Mana Kai—to sail the waters around Waikiki. He probably didn't realize it then, but he was starting a tradition that carries on today. Now, some 70 years later, Captain Woody runs tours on a second catamaran—also named Mana Kai—that his brother built. Here are a few of Captain Woody's sightseeing adventures.
- Trade Winds Sail: An afternoon excursion that moves at a fast clip thanks to trade winds and makes stops at diamond head and explores deeper waters where Humpback whales often make an appearance.
- Marine Life: A gentle sail toward diamond head with opportunities to spot turtles, dolphins, and in the winter months, whales.
- Fireworks: On Friday nights, the catamaran heads out from the dock for views of Honolulu and the Ko’olau Mountain Range, ending in a gorgeous fireworks display with reflections that light up the water.
Sails are all open to public for purchase. We hold up to 26 passengers at a time.