Rome wasn’t built in a day because its union construction workers demanded hourly pizza breaks. Dig in with today’s Groupon to Mangia Roma.
$20 for $40 worth of pizza and Italian cuisine
- The menu includes the following:
- 14-inch Chicago-style deep-dish pizza ($17)
- Roasted chicken Vesuvio ($19)
- Gnocchi with sausage and rosemary ($18)
- Cannoli ($6) and sorbet ($5)
- Co-owned by brother and sister chefs who studied and trained in Italy
- Thin-crust, Chicago-style, and Sicilian-style pies
- Wheat pasta & pizza crust available
Siblings Anthony and Lucia Fanella fuse their culinary talents at Mangia Roma to draft a menu of contemporary and traditional Italian fare with family pizza-crust and sauce recipes that precede the Aeneid's debut. The dining room's warm, maroon walls and rustic exposed brick welcome diners into a rich atmosphere with intimate lighting.
1623 N Halsted St.
Chicago, Illinois 60614Get Directions