All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed August 1, 2012
Reviewed July 15, 2012
Reviewed June 17, 2012
What You'll Get
Rome wasn’t built in a day because its union construction workers demanded hourly pizza breaks. Dig in with today’s Groupon to Mangia Roma.
$20 for $40 worth of pizza and Italian cuisine
- The menu includes the following:
- 14-inch Chicago-style deep-dish pizza ($17)
- Roasted chicken Vesuvio ($19)
- Gnocchi with sausage and rosemary ($18)
- Cannoli ($6) and sorbet ($5)
- Co-owned by brother and sister chefs who studied and trained in Italy
- Thin-crust, Chicago-style, and Sicilian-style pies
- Wheat pasta & pizza crust available
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 13, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table. Dine-in only. Must purchase a food item. Not valid with other offers or specials. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Mangia Roma
Siblings Anthony and Lucia Fanella fuse their culinary talents at Mangia Roma to draft a menu of contemporary and traditional Italian fare with family pizza-crust and sauce recipes that precede the Aeneid's debut. The dining room's warm, maroon walls and rustic exposed brick welcome diners into a rich atmosphere with intimate lighting.