The only thing better than a button that takes a picture of a friend is a button that takes a picture of a friend and then makes that same friend bring you ice cream. Memorialize the bond with this Groupon.
$59 for an On-Location Photography Package ($225 Value)
- One-hour portrait session with up to five subjects at one of five locations, including downtown Houston and 1776 Park in Friendswood (a $125 value)
- Access to online gallery of 15 retouched images
- One 11”x14” wall-mount print (a $60 value)
- One full resolution digital file or negative (a $40 value)
- 10% off any additional prints
- May purchase a high-resolution CD of all images for $200 (regularly $350)<p>
Me o' My Photography
Professional photographer Daniel Moreno has had an eye for images since the birth of his first son, which imbued him with the passion to pursue photography as a career. Though he still snaps precious shots of his two children, he now shares his gift with other families, harnessing natural light and the pastoral backgrounds of local parks to frame unposed photos of newborns, babies, and children. He also takes his equipment on the road to capture maternity portraits, quinceañeras, engagements, and graduation sessions for high-school seniors or dogs that have completed clown college.