A marriage between two cuisines is preferable to a marriage between two clones of Sylvester Stallone, a process that eventually results in a baby reared on raw eggs and meat punching bags. Savor a simpler fusion with today’s Groupon.
$40 for an Asian-European fusion meal for two (up to a $98 value), which includes:
- Two entrees (up to a $32 value each)
- Two desserts (up to a $3 value each)
- Two glasses of house wine, two glasses of beer, a bottle of beer for two, or two soft drinks (up to a $14 value each)</ul></p>
$75 for an Asian-European fusion meal for four (up to a $196 value), which includes:
- Four entrees (up to a $32 value each)
- Four desserts (up to a $3 value each)
- One bottle of house wine, four glasses of beer, or four soft drinks (up to a $56 value)</ul></p>
- Entrees include options such as an 8-ounce filet mignon with a red-wine demi glaze, a seasoned, pan-roasted Chilean sea bass with sweet soy vinaigrette, and a Maple Leaf Farms duck breast with apple cider reduction.
- Desserts include options such as cordial cake balls and chocolate devastation.
- House wines include Meiomi-Belle Glos pinot noir from California and Pierre Sparr pinot blanc from France.
- See the full menu and wine list
Mélange's chefs merge European and Asian flavors and presentation techniques to construct a menu of elegant entrees flecked with contemporary American influences. Dishes unite high-quality proteins including Scottish Atlantic salmon and meats marinated with continent-crossing ingredients such as soy, yuzu, and miso, forging a gastronomic alliance as unique as a snowflake-flavored lollipop. A fleet of sushi rolls totes fresh seafood and umami-packed garnishes, and a cellar with more than 1,500 bottles of wine from France, Italy, and California accessorize any mouthful. Mélange's dining area draws inspiration from old Parisian restaurants, with bamboo furnishings bolstering the multicultural ambiance and 10-foot-tall booths fostering intimate conversing.