Children learn through play while exploring the museum’s exciting interactive exhibits and programs
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Choose from general admission or premier membership
- Premier membership includes:
- Unlimited admission to St. Paul location for one year for all children (under 18) in the household and two listed adults
- Free admission for two flex members (e.g. a guest or caregiver)
- Sneak peeks to St. Paul exhibits
- Discounts at partner retailers and attractions
- Discounted tickets for up to six guests (save $2 per ticket)
- 10% discount at the museum café and store
- 50% off admission for up to six people to children’s museums across the U.S.
- Free admission for children under 1 year old
- Onsite cafeteria: yes
- Amenities: lockers
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 3, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Valid at the St. Paul location only. Membership must be activated by expiration date listed; expires 365 days from activation. New members only for membership option. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Minnesota Children's Museum
There's more than one way for kids to learn at Minnesota Children's Museum, and none of them involve sitting at a desk and practicing their letters or multiplication skills. Here, kids learn through play as they take the lead in exploring the museum's interactive exhibits and programs. Kids, friends, and even parents can experience the museum's atmosphere unrestrained by screen time and strict schedules.
- The numbers: The St. Paul museum features 10 permanent play exhibits and has a sister museum in Rochester; both locations see more than 550,000 visitors a year.
- Climb on: The Scramble, a vertical climbing experience, soars four stories high with a netted catwalk and spiral slide for a fast, slippery ride down.
- Our World: This exhibit puts attendees in a bite-size version of a Minnesota city, letting them explore the sandbox world and play the part of local firefighters, postal workers, grocery-store workers, and more, fostering a sense of community and teamwork.
- Don't miss: Super Awesome Adventures, an exhibit featuring a laser maze, a climbing wall, and a space race
- For the family: Most exhibits aren't child-exclusive: parents can help their children create new masterpieces in the Creativity Jam studio, stock shelves at the "local" hardware store in Our World, or help build forts at Imaginopolis.