Today's side deal gets you tattoo or piercing services from Mom's Body Shop. Choose from the following options:
– For $25, get a $70 navel piercing
– For $50, get $125 worth of tattoo services
- Open in the Haight-Ashbury since 1998
- Shop uses hospital-type sterilization and single-use inks and needles
- Choose from thousands of existing designs or create an original one
- Variety of tattoo styles available (a typical 3.5" x 3.5" tattoo is $125)
- Naval piercing comes with a surgical steel curved barbell with two clear gem ends
Mom's Body Shop has a four-star average rating from more than 140 Yelp reviewers.
- The overall experience was FANTASTIC ! I felt very comfortable at Mom's Body Shop, and I'll return for more work come payday. – Raffa C.
- Great place, for a nervous newbie to a big supporter…Mom's body shop is for sure the most professional outfit I have seen and I would totally recommend seeing them. I love my piece and will be back for more, once I work out what I want next! – David G.
Mom's Body Shop
The body-modifying coterie of artists at Mom's Body Shop calls upon professional techniques and individual specialties to provide custom tattoos and piercings. Since its inception on Mother's Day in 1998, the shop has grown to include seven skin-tinting artists, each skilled in setting traditional, color, and shaded tattoos. In addition to adorning birthday suits with multidimensional roses, intricate back pieces, and shimmering koi, Mom's Body Shop hosts two professional body piercers. A team of award-winning guest artists also visits the shop frequently to decorate patrons or nearby loaves of bread in original art.