Nestled into the side of a mountain, this waterpark features one-of-a-kind river rafting rides, a brand new 4d ride, wave pool and more
About This Deal
- When can I visit?: Monday–Sunday, through September 3, see the operating hours.
- Prohibited items: Revealing swimwear, thong or t-back swimwear bottoms, outside food and beverage
- Parking information: General Parking is Free., preferred parking is $20, parking in front of the Red Tail Lodge is $30. Parking for Season Pass holders is free.
- Lockers available? Lockers are available on a first come, first serve basis. Lockers are located in the boardwalk area of the park.
- Blackout date : August 08, 2018
About Mountain Creek Water Park
This is over 70 acres of Waterpark fun, 50+ trails of mountain biking, 10+ courses at Treescape Aerial Adventure Park and 27-holes of golf at Great Gorge, all just 47 miles from NYC. We’ve brought mountains together, used jet engines to blow snow, invented new terrain to help you learn easier, and in doing so, created a few Olympians and a resort along the way.
The Location :Vernon, NJ just 47 miles from NYC.