Take in scenic mountain views while zipping over the countryside
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- What’s included: one-hour zipline ride with lift ticket
- Weight restrictions: 75-250 lbs
- Must be no taller than 6’3’’
- Zipline length: over 600 feet
- Highest point on the course: 90 feet
- Age restrictions: must be eight or older
- Must wear closed-toe shoes
- Must be physically and mentally capable of participating in the activities associated with this package
- Cellular service is limited at the park
- Onsite parking is $5
- For up-to-date info on conditions, operating hours, and more, click here
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 28, 2019. Amount paid never expires. 250 lbs. max weight. Online reservation required. Zip-line riders must be at least 75lbs. be no taller than 6'3'', and be physically and mentally capable of participating in the activities associated with this package. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Mt. Baldy
From this high up, the world seems small and compact, framing the ocean, mountains, and desert in the same field of vision. Though Mt. Baldy's soaring peaks seem to shrink the globe to the size of a globe, they also grant access to nature's majesty throughout the year. Four chairlifts gently propel skiers through the San Gabriel Mountains over the trails and 600 acres of skiable earth ranging from gentle slopes to natural quarter pipes. In the warmer months, hiking trails blaze through mountainsides, affording glimpses of historical mining facilities and natural wonders, such as canyons, fauna such as bighorn sheep, and Mother Nature's secret collection of acre-long coffee spoons.