Experience 70+ amusing and awesome illusions and installations aimed to amaze and teach about perception, the human brain, and science
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- Visitors can experience a variety of optical and sensory illusions and holograms, test the laws of gravity and balance through the Vortex Tunnel, or bring out their inner Einstein through a series of challenging Dilemma games.
- Adult ticket valid for people 16 years and above
- Child ticket valid for children ages 3 to 15
- Family Admission is valid for 2 adults and 2 children
- Children two and under are free
Click here to view current availability
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 60 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Online redemption only. Vouchers must be redeemed online **at least two hours in advance**. Vouchers will not be accepted at the door. All sales final. Not valid for special events. Must use full promotional value in one visit. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 4 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Subject to availability. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Museum of Illusions
With over 70+intriguing visual, sensual and educational illusions that are unlike anything you’ve ever seen before, the Museum of Illusions is designed to trick your senses and provide a unique interactive experience that is sure to please both young and old alike. While the exhibits surprise and delight, the interactive Dilemma Games room is sure to challenge any guest and bring out their inner Einstein. Open for business every day of the week, the Museum of Illusions has fast become a Toronto must-see.