Students study more than 51 hours of training materials in a Lean Six Sigma methodology course and earn a certificate upon completion
About This Deal
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Master Bundle
Ideal for professionals in quality management roles like team leaders and project managers, this course provides more than 51 hours of training materials in the Lean Six Sigma quality management methodology, including chapter-end quizzes and practice tests, and awards students with a certification upon successful completion.
This bundle includes the following six courses:
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Training: the final stage of the Master program that implements Lean, Design for Six Sigma (DFSS), Six Sigma Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, and Control (DMAIC), and Total Productive Maintenance (TPM)
- Lean Management Certification Training: guides students in implementing Lean tools, techniques, and metrics to help optimize processes, increase quality, and drive maximum value in any business
- CTFL Certification Training: Certified Tester Foundation Level training that teaches the basics of software testing, including testing vocabulary and principles, design techniques, testing management, and support tools
- Minitab Training: teaches the practical applications of the latest version of the statistical tool, Minitab 17, in an effort to ensure students excel at the tools used by both Lean Six Sigma Green Belt and Black Belt professionals
- Lean Six Sigma in Healthcare Online Training: industry-specific course that applies the Lean Six Sigma methodology and tools in a healthcare environment
- Lean Six Sigma Application in Information Technology: industry-specific course that applies Lean Six Sigma concepts and tools to help address challenges faced by IT organizations
Need To Know
The online courses at Certs-School give folks the chance to throw their careers into overdrive without ever leaving their cubicle. Designed to let students learn at their own pace, the courses give participants the chance to learn everything from analyzing big data to using business tools such as Salesforce. Every course is designed by industry insiders with years of experience. Read on to learn about some of the courses the school offers:
- Salesforce Administrator and App Builder Certification: Participants learn how to administer and configure Salesforce and get hands-on experience working with the application development tools of Force.com.
- Business Analytics Fundamentals with Excel: This course teaches the basic concepts of data analysis and statistics to promote data-driven decision making.
- Android Applications Development Course for Beginners: While learning trending applications, students can master the required skill set for professional Android application development.
- CCNA and CCNP Certification: This course trains students in installing, configuring, operating, and troubleshooting medium-sized routing and switching networks.