Customizable photo books printed on acid-free archival paper with user-friendly templates and tools
What You'll Get
- Choose from multiple templates to suit any occasion
- Glossy cover included with Groupon. Matte cover not included, but available for an additional charge at checkout.
- 20 pages of glossy archival paper
- Easily upload photos from phone, computer, or social media
- Create your custom item using your desktop or mobile device (without having to download an app)
- Additional pages available for additional charge (up to 150 pages total)
- Measures: 8.5”(W)x11.5(H)
- Upload photos from your phone, computer, or social media for edge-to-edge collage of images, designs, and/or text.
- Create your custom item using your desktop or mobile device (without having to download an app).
- Shipping not included
- Most orders ship within 12 business days from the redemption date.
- See Collage.com’s shipping rates and policies
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per order. Valid online only. $9.99 shipping fee per book not included. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Does not ship to P.O. boxes.Allow for up to 6 weeks for delivery. Click here to view the shipping prices. Additional state sales tax may be due at checkout as required by law. See return policy. Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Entire voucher value must be used in one purchase. Valid only for option purchased. Voucher is non-transferable. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Collage.com is dedicated to making custom products easy for everyone. Over a million customers have used the company's easy-to-use software tools to create their own unique products such as photo cards, photo blankets, photo books, phone cases, and canvas prints. They've even been featured multiple times on TV shows like Good Morning America, the Today show, and The View.
On Collage.com, customers unleash their creativity on every product by uploading photos from their phone, computer, Facebook, Instagram, or Google Photos before working with the easy-to-use design tools to arrange them exactly how they want. The team is constantly working to make their existing tools faster and easier, as well as adding new features to allow customers to make the most of their customized items.
The company is committed to exceptional customer service— every order is backed by Collage.com's Just Right satisfaction guarantee, and its Michigan-based customer-satisfaction team is available by phone, email, or online chat seven days a week to answer customers' questions.