Fresh, simple, healthy ingredients delivered to your doorstep so you can create six-grab-and-go lunches in 90 minutes
About This Deal
- One week of lunches including our classic proteins and premium grains (three recipes; six total meals)
- Ingredients arrive freshly prepped, and are designed to batch cook over the weekend in 90 minutes or less.
- Personalize your menu by selecting your protein and grain preferences. Gobble matches those with their rotating weekly menu of Vegetable Bases.
Gobble’s freshly prepped lunch kits are designed to be batched cooked in 90 minutes or less. Their sous chefs do the prep work like peeling, chopping, and marinating the fresh ingredients, and deliver it weekly to your doorstep. Check out a sample menu here.
- First week shipping included; additional weeks charged at $6.99 per week.
- Most orders ship within 4–6 weeks from the redemption date.
- Not available for delivery to these cities and states.
- All purchasers are opted into an easy-to-manage weekly delivery with the flexibility to customize menus, skip upcoming delivery weeks, and cancel at any time.
- View the FAQ here
Gobble helps busy households cook delicious and nourishing meals without the hassle. Their team of sous chefs do the prep work, like chopping and marinating the fresh ingredients. You receive the meal kits prepped and designed to be table ready in just 15 minutes with their Dinner recipes or batch cook in just 90 minutes with their Lunch recipes. Each week you’ll be able to select your own recipes and manage your delivery. You’ll find incredible dishes like Parmesan Crusted Chicken with Lemon-Basil Orzo Salad, Filet Mignon with Asparagus & Blue Cheese Butter, and Salsa Verde Spinach Enchiladas with Corn & Black Bean Rice.
All meal kits are shipped in a refrigerated box, and include their signature sauces and marinades, all ready to go! This innovative way to get lunch and dinner on the table fast has earned Gobble their positive press includes clippings from The Wall Street Journal, the Huffington Post, and TechCrunch.