Students explore the psychological aspects behind happiness and learn to improve their overall wellbeing
What You'll Get
- Focuses on improving happiness through positive thinking and a sense of well-being
- Provides a look into the science and psychology behind happiness
- Dispels myths about happiness, including its link to wealth and material goods
- Course curriculum topics include:
- Getting to Know Happiness
- Build and Maintain Social Connections
- When Helping Others Helps Yourself
- Personal Mental Strategies
- Ideal for students, speakers, business professionals, and anyone seeking how to improve happiness and well-being
- Culminates in a course certificate
- Ability to watch classes any time on your computer, tablet, TV, or phone
- 24/7 online support available
- No prerequisites required
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May buy multiple. Valid online only. Online registration required. Valid only for option purchased. See merchant's terms and conditions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About SkillSuccess eLearning
Thousands of people have turned to SkillSuccess eLearning on a quest to gain—well—skills and success. The education platform boasts an ever-growing library of online courses in nearly a dozen categories, including language, technology, and health and fitness. All courses include unlimited access and support. Students receive a certificate of completion upon finishing and are granted lifetime access to the course for review.
Typically, classes are designed with beginners in mind. The piano course, for instance, uses easy-to-follow lessons that first teach complete novices how to find their way around piano and note names before concluding with how to play Pachelbel's Canon in D. Likewise, the home-brewing course leads students through the step-by-step process for brewing their own beer, and the photography course teaches them how their camera works so they never accidentally toss it into the washing machine for a deep cleaning.