Conflicting food advice is now obsolete; discover what’s happening inside your gut and a personalized action plan to fix it
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
Conflicting food advice is now obsolete—discover what’s happening inside your gut and a personalized action plan to fix it.
There is no such thing as universally healthy food. What’s healthy for one person can be inflammatory for another.
- Customers learn about the living microorganisms in the gut microbiome through an in-depth analysis along with a 90-day personalized food and supplement plan to help bring their system back into balance.
- Viome’s Gut Intelligence Test includes a complete at-home kit so there’s no need to go to a lab or prick a finger.
- Results and recommendations are conveniently delivered through clients’ accounts accessible via an app or web dashboard in order to be accessible anytime
- Foods are separated into 4 lists: Superfoods (foods to eat more of); Enjoy (the food base); Minimize (to be eat within limits); and Avoid (food kryptonite).
- Foods recommended on each list are intended to help microbiomes stimulate the production of healthy nutrients that the body needs right now and minimize the toxins being produced which may be causing inflammation inside the body.
- Recommendations should be followed for 90 days. Retests can be ordered within clients’ accounts.
Note: Viome does not treat or diagnose any disease or condition. To learn more about Viome, visit their frequently asked questions page here.
The human microbiome is the complex ecosystem of microorganisms that live in and on the human body. Over the last two decades, scientists have discovered that this ecosystem plays a huge role in body's overall health. Of particular importance is the gut microbiome—the community of symbiotic bacteria and other microorganisms that live inside the digestive tract.
Research has revealed that the gut microbiome affects almost every system in the body, including the digestive system, immune system, and cardiovascular system. There have also been studies that specifically link gut health to a number of human diseases and conditions, such as diabetes, obesity, irritable bowel syndrome, and colon issues.
Viome uses sophisticated metatranscriptomic sequencing technology developed at the Los Alamos National Laboratory to map the strains and species of bacteria, fungi, phages, yeast, and viruses that make up each unique gut microbiome. With this information, Viome can recommend the right foods each individual should be eating more of and the ones they should be avoiding right now.