Enjoy a selection of 12 classic California Reds
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, visit “My Stuff” to complete redemption on the merchant’s website. Your redemption code will automatically be applied.
12-Pack of California Red Wines
- Easy-drinking red wines from the Golden State
- These wines pair exceptionally well with steaks and burgers, spicy pasta, pork carnitas, and more hearty dishes.
Customers will get two bottles each of six reds
- May include wines like:
- 2018 MYTH Cabernet Sauvignon: Cabernet Sauvignon is the most popular Red wine. MYTH’s take on this iconic red boasts flavors of black cherry and currant, with hints of vanilla and violet.
- 2018 Fox and the Flock Pinot Noir: On the palate, expect flavors of strawberry jam and tart cherry finished with dried cranberry and a mild hue of vanilla and toasted nutmeg from French Oak aging.
- Shipping is not included.
- Shipping starts at $24.95 for 12 bottles.
- Does not ship to PO boxes, AK, AL, AR, DE, HI, KY, MS, SD, RI, and UT
- See Wine Insiders’ shipping and delivery policies.
The Fine Print
About Wine Insiders
Wine Insiders was founded over 38 years ago to seek out the best and most affordable wines from around the globe. Its panel of wine-tasting experts approves only 5 out of every 100 bottles sampled, ensuring that only the most delicious wines are recommended to customers, with their selections earning over 1,300 awards since 2015. Wine Insiders ensures simplistic shipping by partnering with some of the globe's top wineries, eliminating the middlemen and ensuring bottles go straight to customers' front porches, or one of over 14,000 convenient pickup locations. Despite its staff's legendary pickiness, Wine Insiders stocks a variety of red and white wines, including pinot noirs, pinot grigios, rieslings, and cabernet sauvignons, each from established vineyards and joined by an informative description
The team even offers a satisfaction guarantee. They know it can be intimidating to try new wines and that’s why they make exploring the world of wine completely risk-free. They want customers to love every bottle tried, but if customers are not completely satisfied for any reason, they’ll make it right.