Choose Between Two Options
- $11.50 for taqueria food for two (a $20.75 total value)
- $22.50 for taqueria food for four (a $41.50 total value)<p>
Each pair receives the following:
- Two entrees (a $6.50 value each)
- One side of chips and salsa (a $3.25 value)
- Two drinks (a $2.25 value each)<p>
Click to view the menu.
Nacho Mama's Street Taqueria
Not very many people get inspired by tacos served out of the back of a nondescript van. But when Nacho Mama's Street Taqueria founder Ray bit into one of those freshly prepared tacos, he found his calling: make quality Mexican food. After attending Le Cordon Bleu, he began serving tacos from the back of his own food truck. Now, he's got his own restaurant.
Each taco, burrito, or rice bowl comes with your choice of meat, such as pork cooked with green chilies, chicken in a chipotle sauce, and traditional braised carnitas. For vegetarians, there's roasted corn and poblanos instead. The final product is paired with a side of chips and salsa. Meals can be washed down with Jarritos soda, which comes in an array of unique flavors, much like jelly beans after merging with that spice company.