Cars are left in a well protected in a well lit, fenced lot located minutes from the airport
What You'll Get
- Type of parking: self-parking in fully secure, gated, outdoor lot
- Pick-up/drop-off shuttle service included, available every 5 minutes 24/7
- Distance to terminals: 3 miles from airport entrance, about 5 minute shuttle ride
- Only one voucher may be used per trip
- Any additional days may be paid for at regular daily rate during checkout (see company website for rates)
- No reservations required, present voucher at front desk during checkout
Choose from Three Options
- Five days of airport parking (EWR)
- Seven days of airport parking (EWR)
- 14 days of airport parking (EWR)
Not valid on the following dates: 2/15/20–2/24/20, 4/4/20–4/19/20, 5/22/20–5/31/20, 7/2/20–7/12/20, 8/30/20–9/9/20, 11/7/20–11/14/20, 11/22/20–11/30/20, 12/18/20–1/4/21.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 30 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid toward taxes. Not valid on 2/15/20–2/24/20, 4/4/20–4/19/20, 5/22/20–5/31/20, 7/2/20–7/12/20, 8/30/20–9/9/20, 11/7/20–11/14/20, 11/22/20–11/30/20, 12/18/20–1/4/21. Valid only for self parking. $7 port authority and service fee plus 15% parking tax not included and due at checkout upon return. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Newark Airport Long Term Parking
A mere 2–3-minute shuttle ride from Newark Airport and owner-owned and operated for 21 years, Newark Airport Long Term Parking provides a secure and convenient spot to park your car when you travel. The 24-hour lot is well lit and secured by fences; it's also serviced by a 24-hour shuttle that fetches travelers with their luggage and drops them off at their terminal. While customers are out of town, their cars are privy to a host of amenities, including detailing, oil changes, and fueling services, so travelers don't have to worry about mundane auto errands and can instead enjoy tearful reunions with their cars.