What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $39 for 79 N Middletown Rd. in Pearl River: all you can eat sushi buffet and soft drinks for two ($53 value)
- $78 for 79 N Middletown Rd. in Pearl River: all you can eat sushi buffet and soft drinks for four ($106 value)
- $39 for 43 Rockland Center in Nanuet: all you can eat sushi buffet and soft drinks for two ($53 value)
- $78 for 43 Rockland Center in Nanuet: all you can eat sushi buffet and soft drinks for four ($106 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 120 days. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Not valid on federal holidays. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About No. 1 Sushi
There's more than sushi at No. 1 Sushi. Here, diners can feast on chicken katsu and Japanese noodle dishes, along with imported sake. Of course, sushi is one of the items chefs do best, as evidenced by a glance at the selection of special rolls.
- No. 1 roll: The restaurant's signature roll is prepared with shrimp tempura and cream cheese, then finished with crunchy lobster salad and jalapeño sauce.
- Autumn roll: This seasonally inspired item combines spicy king crab with kani inside the roll and salmon, tobiko, avocado, and wasabi sauce on the outside.
- King Kong roll: Soybean paper envelopes crunchy, spicy king crab and creamy avocado before chefs garnish this sushi roll with tuna and wasabi sauce.