Passengers can view New York from the bird’s-eye vies or pilot their very first airplane during the introductory lesson
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
- What's included:
- Introductory Airplane Flight: Flight duration is roughly 1 hour
- Sightseeing Airplane Tour: About an hour flight (maybe less or more depending on factors related to flight)
- During flying lessons, students will have the chance to perform takeoff and do the majority of the flying the airplane, receiving help from the instructor for the landing.
- Additional fee for the flights during the time an hour before sunset until an hour after sunrise
- Additional fee for 3rd passenger
About NYC Air Service
Checking the Statue of Liberty for bald spots sounds like an activity from a barber’s dream, but passengers in NYC Air Service’s planes do it regularly on sightseeing flights over New York City. The private flights soar over Ellis Island, the Hudson River, and Manhattan’s financial district, where mutual funds can be seen out for their daily strolls. The company's FAA-certified pilots don't just showcase Big Apple landmarks, they also teach aspiring pilots the ropes with hands-on instruction, preparing them to earn their certifications as private or commercial pilots.