A skilled photographer captures a subject’s sense of wonder, such as when a baby discovers a flying butterfly or when a baby discovers flying. Document developmental milestones with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$49 for a mini holiday photo package (a $119 total value)
- 20-minute in-studio shoot for an unlimited number of people (a $39 value)<p>
$89 for a full holiday photo package (up to a $179 total value)
- One-hour in-studio shoot for an unlimited number of people with optional costume and background changes (a $99 value)
- 25% on any additional prints 11”x14” or smaller<p>
$129 for an on-location holiday photo package (a $380 total value)
- One-hour on-location shoot for an unlimited number of people (a $150 value)
- One DVD with a slideshow of all the images set to music (a $150 value)
- 25% on any additional prints 11”x14” and smaller<p>
All options include 10 4”x6” postcards and one 8”x10” print.<p>
Cameraman Donald Adiska helmed A Pair of Photographers studio in Ann Arbor before founding his own venture, Ovation Photographics. He now works independently to coax tender poses from engaged couples, snap sleek corporate portraits, and capture children's inner spirit, playfulness, and existential conflict. To honor models’ visions of their keepsake shots, Donald totes his lens to diverse locales, conducting shoots in homes and at cherished outdoor locations such as Mill Pond Park and downtown Ann Arbor. After snapping poses, he uploads images to an online gallery, where clients select the shots with which to decorate their mantels or wallpaper their living rooms.