Choose Between Two Options
- $35 for one two-hour painting workshop for one (a $50 value)
- $68 for two vouchers, each good for one two-hour painting workshop for one (a $100 value)
Painting Lounge is one of New York’s top-rated paint and sip studios. In a relaxed, social setting, an experienced artist will guide you step-by-step through creating the night’s featured painting. The classes are easy, fun, and totally stress-free. They are also ideal for beginners, so grab your friends, coworkers, plan a unique date night, or fly solo and meet some creative people.
- No previous drawing or painting experience required.
- All art supplies are included.
- Everyone will leave with a painting they can be proud of.
Check the calendar for class times and painting options.
After earning his BFA at the nationally renowned Rhode Island School of Design, Kevin Tarasuk began exhibiting his darkly surreal paintings at galleries around his hometown of Miami before making the move to New York City. Now, he helms the Painting Lounge, a personable art studio where students learn the proper techniques of painting, such as composition, shading, and glaring at clocks until they melt. In workshops, Tarasuk has earned praise from his ecstatic students, who have heralded him as “a very, very talented artist” and “a patient and engaging teacher.”
Answer: absolutely zero. To prove it, we sent a very nervous writer to document his first paint and drink experience.