For today's side deal, choose from hardwood floor cleaning and refinishing or installation from Peach Design, Inc. (up to an $877 value).
- For $395, get a hardwood floor installation for one room (up to an $877 value)
- Install up to 150 square feet of hardwood flooring with multiple color options
- Solid oak nailed down on plywood or engineered wood glued down on a slab
- Installation includes removal and disposal of existing carpet (tile and wood can also be removed for $45/hour plus disposal costs)
- Additional flooring can be installed ($5.85/square foot)
- For $169, get a hardwood floor cleaning and refinishing for up to four rooms (up to a $490 value)
- Clean and refinish the original appearance of worn-out floors
- Without sanding, workers bring back the richness, warmth, and natural look of wood floors
- Protects existing wood floors against wear and tear
- Valid for 700 square feet, or about four rooms
- Additional space ($30/100 square feet) can be cleaned and refinished
- Peach Design can move furniture for $45/hour before and after installation
- Travels up to 30 miles outside downtown Atlanta
- Quality work and customer service
Hardwood floors that have been worn down to the bare wood, are no longer uniform in color, or have deep scratches may not be suitable for the cleaning and refinishing process. Certain wax finished may also make floors unsuitable.
- Michael did a very good job on the floors and gave a lot of attention to detail. Price was competitive with the others and the quality of workmanship and follow up were really what I would have expected. – Krish T., customer testimonial
Peach Design, Inc.
Since 2001, the friendly, professional technicians at Peach Design, Inc. have installed more than 1.25 million square feet of hardwood flooring—and that's not counting how many floors they've deep cleaned, recoated to restore shine, or re-sanded to a like-new finish. To them, hardwood represents an environmentally friendly, durable choice for home flooring that helps reduce allergies and is easier to clean than carpeting. When they install new floors, they approach the project with expertise and care—they always make sure the new flooring has gone through an acclimation process, where it adjusts to the home's environment and makes small talk with baseboards for two to four days before the installation itself.