All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
Choose From the Following Purchase Options:
- $31: General Admission and Dinner for One Adult
- $21: General Admission and Dinner for One Child (Ages 3–10)
- $46: Landlubber Upgrade Admission and Dinner for One Adult
- $36: Landlubber Upgrade Admission and Dinner for One Child (Ages 3–10)
Up to 10 vouchers may be purchased per person. Click here for more information on the dinner show.
General Admission Includes the Following:
- General admission seating
- 3-course dinner
Landlubber Upgrade Admission Includes the Following:
- 1st–3rd row seating for the show if available at booking
- Increased chance of audience participation
- 3-course dinner
- Two rounds of beer or house wine during the show (for adults 21+)
Adult Meal Choices:
- Chicken Meal: Flame-kissed all natural chicken, Yukon gold potato purée, roasted corn succotash, crispy onions, garlic Demi-glaze
- Vegetarian Pasta Plate: Penne pasta, basil pesto, roasted vegetables and Parmesan cheese (gluten-free pasta available upon request)
- Salmon Plate ($7.99 upgrade): 6oz Grilled Alaskan Salmon with Yukon gold potato purée, roasted corn succotash and lemon beurre blanc
Dinner also includes a choice of soup or salad along with a choice of dessert.
Kids Meal Choices:
- Chicken Nuggets and Mac n Cheese: Chicken nuggets served with macaroni and cheese
- Kids Pasta Plate (Vegetarian): Penne pasta, basil pesto, roasted vegetables and Parmesan cheese (gluten-free pasta available upon request)
- Upgrades to Adult Chicken Meal ($6.99 plus tax) and Salmon Plate ($7.99 plus tax) are available for kids
Upgrade from Infant (0–2 years old) to Kids Meal (3–10 years old) available for $6.99 plus tax. Menu subject to change.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid for dine-in only. Reservation required, 24 hour advance notice required. Processing fee of $2 applied at time of booking for all general admission vouchers. Parking fee of $6 required upon arrival. Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 24 hours applies. Valid only at Orlando location. Child admission tickets valid for children ages 3-10 years old; children under age 3 are admitted free. Beer/wine included with Landlubber Upgrade available only during the show. Menu subject to change. Limit 10 per person. May be repurchased every 30 days. Subject to availability. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Pirate's Dinner Adventure
Visit Pirate's Dinner Adventure for a delicious dinner, and thrilling entertainment. A Broadway-style production, guests set sail for the high seas aboard a pirate ship full of swashbuckling scoundrels as you cheer them on. The perfect blend of comedy, romance, action and adventure, witness feats of aerial agility and musical talent as you dine on a four-course dinner. Stay after the show and party like a pirate with the crew for the Buccaneer’s Bash Dance Party.