Passengers can enjoy taking in Flower Mound’s Christmas lights aboard a horse-drawn carriage or sleigh
About This Deal
- Departure time: Every hour from 6:30 p.m.; last ride departs at 10:30 p.m.
- Departure location: Movie House and Eatery and Starbucks parking lot at 951 Long Prairie Road
- Available dates: November 28–December 30; not valid on December 12 and 25
- Notable sights: Flower Mound’s well-lit and decorated neighborhoods
- Subject to weather and availability
Need To Know
About Pleasures Past Carriages
Randy Whitmore and his father didn't expect to open Pleasures Past Carriages, but, when they signed up to learn about harnessing, driving, and caring for horses in 1990, they not only rode away with a love for the graceful, intelligent animals, but the inspiration for a business. Now, nearly a quarter-century later, the two share their passion for the majestic beasts with their patrons via elegant carriage rides around the Dallas area. The picturesque carriages glide through parades, tour Lakeside at Flower Mound during the holiday season, and make appearances at quinceañeras, engagements, and weddings.