All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed November 19, 2012
Reviewed November 18, 2012
Reviewed November 14, 2012
What You'll Get
Italian delicatessens began slicing prosciutto thin to make it easier to transport in jeans pockets or to slip under a neighbor’s front door as a message of good will. Celebrate Italian ingenuity with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$29 for an Italian dinner for two (up to an $81 total value)
- One salad (up to a $12 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $20 value each)
- One dessert (up to a $9 value)
- Two glasses of premium Italian wine (up to a $10 value each)
$55 for an Italian dinner for four (up to a $164 total value)
- Two salads (up to a $12 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $20 value each)
- Two desserts (up to a $9 value each)
- One bottle of premium wine (up to a $42 value)
$79 for an Italian dinner for six (up to a $255 total value)
- Three salads (up to a $12 value each)
- Six entrees (up to a $20 value each)
- Three desserts (up to a $9 value each)
- Two bottles of wine (up to a $36 value each)
The menu includes salads such as the caprese composed of fresh tomato, mozzarella, basil, and extra-virgin olive oil. Entrees include ravioli di spinaci, which arrives stuffed with spinach and ricotta cheese; spaghetti bolognese; and chicken piccata. They are paired with Italian red and white wines.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 18, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Dine-in only. Reservation required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Polentoni Italian Restaurant
Chefs at Polentoni Italian Restaurant splash spicy tomato sauces over handmade pizzas, hearty pastas and risottos, and other mouthwatering Italian dishes. On plates, rich pesto and refreshing salads enjoy the company of piquant garlic, tender cuts of chicken, and creamy cheeses. Rustic brick walls, pristine hardwood floors, and streamlined wall sconces epitomize the restaurant’s contemporary design, which builds a cozy space where visitors can enjoy glasses of wine or knit comfy scarves out of noodles.