Italian delicatessens began slicing prosciutto thin to make it easier to transport in jeans pockets or to slip under a neighbor’s front door as a message of good will. Celebrate Italian ingenuity with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$29 for an Italian dinner for two (up to a $70.50 value)
- One appetizer or salad (up to a $12.50 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $20 value each)
- Two glasses of premium wine (up to an $18 total value)<p>
$55 for an Italian dinner for four (up to a $141 value)
- Two appetizers or salads (up to a $25 total value)
- Four entrees (up to a $20 value each)
- Four glasses of premium wine (up to a $36 total value)<p>
$75 for an Italian dinner for six (up to a $211.50 value)
- Three appetizers or salads (up to a $37.50 total value)
- Six entrees (up to a $20 value each)
- Six glasses of premium wine (up to a $54 total value)<p>
The menu includes appetizers such as caponata—grilled eggplant in tomato sauce—or sautéed spinach with garlic and lemon. Entrees include ravioli di spinaci—which arrives stuffed with spinach and ricotta cheese—spaghetti bolognese, and chicken piccata, paired with Italian red and white wines.<p>
Polentoni Italian Restaurant
Chefs at Polentoni Italian Restaurant splash spicy tomato sauces over handmade pizzas, hearty pastas and risottos, and other mouthwatering Italian dishes. On plates, rich pesto and refreshing salads enjoy the company of piquant garlic, tender cuts of chicken, and creamy cheeses. Rustic brick walls, pristine hardwood floors, and streamlined wall sconces epitomize the restaurant’s contemporary design, which builds a cozy space where visitors can enjoy glasses of wine or knit comfy scarves out of noodles.
11800 Jefferson Blvd.
Culver City, California 90230