Faced with a deadly virus, a nuclear apocalypse, or mysterious ancient artifacts, teams must solve clues & riddles to escape themed rooms
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
Choose from Four Options
- $39 for admission to a room for 2 people ($56 value)
- $79 for admission to a room for 4 people ($112 value)
- $119 for admission to a room for 6 people ($168 value)
- $142 for admission to a room for 8 people ($224 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Online reservation required. Not valid for "Planet Express" room. For safety concerns, no children under the age of 7 will be allowed in our escape rooms. Voucher not valid for ages 7-10; must book private event through the merchant for ages 7-10. Vouchers may only be used during our normal retail hours. Vouchers are eligible for redemption the day purchased. Customers MUST reserve a room online, purchase of a Voucher does not constitute a reservation of a game. Tax not included and will be charged at booking. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Project: Escape
Project: Escape doesn't just build escape rooms. They create entire worlds. In these spacious, high-ceiling chambers, participants immerse themselves in thrilling adventures that recall some of their favorite movies and video games. Take a closer look at two of the scenarios currently featured:
- Vault 202: It's the apocalypse. Bummer. Fortunately, you and your fellow survivors have holed up in an impenetrable vault containing everything you'll need to survive the radioactive onslaught. Unfortunately, somebody has also left an armed nuclear bomb in the vault as well. One hour should be plenty of time to figure out how to disarm it—right?
- Knight's Quest: Inside of an aging castle, a secret room has recently been discovered. Rumors have been spreading that the room has been hiding several controversial relics. In order to protect these secrets, the government has decided to demolish the entire castle. How can you and your group of treasure hunters possibly resist? You'll have 60 minutes to recover the relics and escape the castle before the entire structure comes down on top of you.
- Saw: The Competition Rooms: You wake up in a strange room handcuffed to five other people. It gets worse. Six people in an adjoining room are facing the same situation, and only one group can escape unscathed. Teams must compete against each other to be the first to solve the room's mysteries and make their escape—in 60 minutes or less. Note that you will be competing with strangers unless you fully book both rooms.
- Nautilus: 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea. Can you and your crew regain control of the legendary Nautilus, or will you perish beneath the waves?
- Murder Express: Meet William Waterfeller, the highly successful but undoubtedly shady businessman who's racked up billions in fortune. Mr. Waterfeller's dead body has just been discovered on the Orient Express—the same train you're riding—and you're the primary suspects in his murder. It's up to you to solve the mystery from the confines of Mr. Watterfeller's private car within an hour, before the train crosses the border and the killer walks free.