Visitors experience zero gravity as they float effortlessly atop salt-infused water, and reap benefits such as relief from pain and stress
About This Deal
Choose from Three Options
- C$49 for one 90-minute float session in a pod or suite (C$89 value)
- C$85 for two 90-minute float sessions in a pod or suite (C$178 value)
- C$79 for one 90-minute couples’ float session in a suite (C$135 value)
Float pods offer the feeling of weightlessness as guests can relax and meditate, allowing the body to recover from stress and may ease pain, stimulate blood flow in tissue, and release endorphins. For those with claustrophobia, the more open floatation suites offer a spacious alternative, where guests receive their own room or share the experience with a partner, controlling the lighting while lying under twinkling stars in the ceiling.
Need To Know
About Puriin Spa and Wellness
About 71 percent of Earth is covered in water, and Puriin Spa and Wellness seems to have taken cues from it with a lineup of 100% water-based services. With personalized services including colon hydrotherapy and float sessions, each treatment is transformed into a luxurious and holistic experience. In their space, which is located inside the Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle Downtown Hotel, Puriin offers guests privacy to enjoy their time at the spa with concierge service. Healthy refreshments like herbal teas, juices, and alkaline water keep guests cool and refreshed and can help enhance the experience, and trained staff provide consultations discussing visitors' overall health and wellness while addressing concerns. Read on to learn about service options:
- Colon hydrotherapy: The 40-minute treatments infuse colons with warm, filtered water to remove accumulated waste and toxins.
- Float pod: Clients relax inside a flotation pod that simulates zero gravity, which may alleviate pain and stress while improving circulation.
- Flotation suite: Those with claustrophobia can opt for flotation therapy in a pool within a spacious private room.